Part Time Customer Service Manager
Consultant Kate Quane
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-17 public-sector-and-housing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Customer Service Representative will utilise a customer support and ticketing system to provide customers with timely, helpful and professional service.
- Provide timely, high quality customer service consistent with OEHs visions, values and charter, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Liaise with nominated program team members regarding complex enquiries.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery.
- Acknowledge, resolve and record customer complaints and escalate any unresolved issues.
- Respond to enquiries using phone and email.
- A minimum of 2-3 years customer service/administrative experience in a commercial, and/or government environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and data entry.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with difficult customer service situations including complaints.
This is a part time role, working two days per week on Monday and Thursday. Please only apply if you are interested in working these specific hours.
To apply please click apply or call Kate Quane on +61 2 82893183 for a confidential discussion.