Data Entry / Customer Service Officer
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 26 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With over 30 years' experience in the Australian market, an extensive network of regional offices and as a leader within the worldwide business group, this organisation pride themselves in understanding and listening to it's customers.
This leading financial organisation based in Scoresby provide a comprehensive range of car loans, insurance, warranties and road side assistance to customers across Australia.
This organisations core value is customer satisfaction and utilise customer choice and flexibility in order to create a personalised experience for each customer. Due to the sudden growth of this company, they are now looking for a dynamic, customer focused individual to join them for a three month contract with the potential for extension
When a customer applies for an loan, they will submit all of the documentation to the Data Entry / Customer Service Officer and from there they will verify the documents to ensure they are correct.
Other responsibilities include:
- Contact the customer to organise the correct documents
- Collect all documents from customers and verify them to ensure they are correct
- Ensure document's are not fraudulent
- Ensure compliance and adherence to external legislation
- Adhere to all policy, process and procedural requirements
- The Data Entry / Customer Service Officer will have a positive attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
In addition they will process the following:
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong ability to verify data quickly
- Previous experience entering data quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on a rotating roster five days a week (8am-8pm)
- A genuine interest in customer experience
- A collaborative nature
- Self accountable with the ability to work autonomously when required
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a large, well known financial organisation. This organisation is located in Scoresby and has on-site parking.
If you are interested in joining an organisation as a Data Entry / Customer Service Officer, please apply using the link below.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.