Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Julide Ozkose
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-24 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An opportunity within a large privately owned organisation experiencing growth through acquisition and increased customer base is seeking an Internal Sales Officer. This is a fast paced role dealing with exciting products within the construction industry.
As an Internal Sales Officer reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Follow up on orders
- Processing orders via phone and email
- Assist with over the counter sales in the Showroom
- Account and relationship management
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work directly with the sales team
- Advise on stock availability
Required Skills and Attributes
As an Internal Sales Officer you will possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Account Management experience is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, pro active and a strong team player. If you are seeking a friendly environment in role that you can make your own within a growing organisation apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Julide Ozkose on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.