Customer Service Consultant
Salary AUD40,000 - AUD45,000 per annum + + Super + Shift AllowanceCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lucy Lenehan
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-07 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Bolton Clarke prides itself on supporting and providing services to all of their members, ensuring that compassion and respect remain at the core of their business. Based in Eight Mile Plains, Bolton Clarke are looking for a number of new positions in the contact centre and are seeking individuals who have a passion for delivering the highest standard to customers.
These roles are based on a rotating roster and require candidates that are fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday although it is a 24/7 contact centre and the occasional night shift may be needed.
Multiple full-time and part- time opportunities exist in Bolton Clarke’s contact centre. They are offering 6 months maximum term contracts for both Customer Service and Customer Resolution roles.
In the Customer Service Consultant position, your role will consist of answering inbound and making outbound calls. The types of calls and emails that you will receive will be around rescheduling service time for members, confirming service times with members and general enquires.
In the Customer Resolutions Consultant position, you will be responsible for dealing with escalated calls from customers such as complaints, changes in rosters, processes new customers onto the system and general administration.
- Provide customer service over the phone via inbound and outbound calls utilising a strong customer service focus.
- Displaying empathy and patience when required when over the phone ensuring that members feel valued.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Bolton Clarke services and processes and adhering to this on every interaction.
- Responding to emails from customers promptly, ensuring that the information being provided to customers is correct and accurate.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer service over the phone.
- Demonstrated experience in the community services industry, e.g. disability services, aged care, nursing etc (advantageous)
- Certificate 4, equivalent or above in a community related qualification (advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience in rostering (advantageous)
- Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster, but shift will be rostered between 6am - 10pm
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Employees will be required to complete a Federal Police Clearance
To apply please click apply or call Lucy Lenehan on +61 7 30322243 for a confidential discussion.