Customer Service Representative
Salary Attractive packageFULL_TIME
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join a leading organisation on a 12 month maternity leave contract in the South West region. This highly reputable organisation is seeking to fill this position immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for manufacturing company. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be the main point of contact between customer enquiries while maintaining the company’s reputation with your successful relationship building and strong and effective communication.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and email correspondence
- Communicate effectively to resolve queries for customers.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Customers
- Liaise with warehouse and transport colleagues
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience providing customer support through a phone-based environment
- SAP, administration and data entry experience is required
- B2B Customer Service experience is required
- Ability to work autonomously and positive attitude
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with confidence to step into an environment and build rapport
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience with a tangible product
- Transport or Logistics knowledge will be highly looked upon but not essential
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call April Lee on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.