Customer Service Consultant
Salary Up to AUD55,000 per annum + plus super
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This organisation is a reputable financial organisation that is dedicated to delivering the best customer service to their members. Working within the health insurance division they are looking for a customer service consultant to join their team.
The Customer service consultant is responsible for dealing with enquires about Health Insurance policies over the phone. This will include building rapport with customers and delivering a high level of customer service on every call. This is a Maximum-term contract until April 2019.
• Answering inbound calls from customers about health insurance polices
• Discuss policies with new customers educating them of the health insurance product
• High attention to detail when entering customers details
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Demonstrated experience in call centre/customer service
• Experience in Health Insurance is highly desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft office
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.