Customer Service Consultant
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This organisation is a fantastic superannuation organisation. They pride themselves on putting their members first and delivering an excellent customer service. Working in the Members service team they are looking for a customer service consultant to join their team.
The customer service consultant is responsible for dealing with general enquires about superannuation. The is a full-time permanent position which is Monday to Friday. Based in the CBD, it is close to public transport.
• Answering inbound calls from members around superannuation
• Educate and discuss superannuation products with customers
• Responding to emails of enquires from customers
• Supporting web chat and live chat, answering members questions
• Demonstrated experience in Call Centre/Customer Service
• Experience in financial services would be highly advantageous
• Qualification in RG146 is highly desirable
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
• High attention to detail
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.