Customer Service Officer
Salary Attractive package
Location Southwestern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-01-31 call-centre-and-customer-service South West Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a leading manufacturing organisation in the South West region. This highly reputable organisation is seeking to fill this position immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a manufacturing company. As the Customer Service Officer, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be the main point of contact between customer enquiries while maintaining the company’s reputation with your successful relationship building and strong and effective communication.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and email correspondence
- Communicate effectively to resolve queries for customers.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Customers
- Liaise with warehouse and transport colleagues
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience providing customer support through a phone-based environment
- SAP, administration and data entry experience is required
- B2B Customer Service experience is required
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Positive and vibrant attitude
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry is essential
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call April Lee on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.