Motor Claims Consultants
Salary Up to AUD59,640 per annum + shift allowance
Location North LakesFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Lenehan
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-03 call-centre-and-customer-service North Lakes and Kawana Waters Queensland AU AUD 59640 59640 59640 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our Claims teams are integral to our Company as they assist our valued customers by providing exceptional service in their time of need. As a Claims Consultant with Auto & General you will be responsible for the end to end management of a portfolio of Motor claims in a timely and cost effective manner while delivering consistently high levels of service to each and every customer.
You will liaise with both internal and external customers including Assessors and Repairers in order to deliver a consistent and positive customer experience in a timely and cost effective manner. These roles will support our 24/7 Operation and require weekend work as part of the rotational roster. These vacancies are available at our North Lakes.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer service environment;
- Confidence to take responsibility for liability determination and claims acceptance;
- Vital focus on good customer outcomes and relations;
- Ability to effectively analyse and resolve problems;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
- Effective communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Previous claims management experience desirable, but not essential.
About Auto & General:
With 8000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide, Auto & General is a growing company with a truly global presence.
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry leading motor, home, travel, life, and health insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian Team of 1300+ we’re now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- Genuine work-life balance philosophy;
- Opportunity to purchase up to an additional 2 weeks leave per year;
- Discounts on Car, Home, Travel and Life insurance;
- Income protection insurance provided by the company;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program;
- Discounts on gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a growing and changing business, click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your application.
Auto & General welcome and value diversity in the workplace
To apply please click apply or call Lucy Lenehan on +61 7 30322243 for a confidential discussion.