Customer Service Representative
Salary plus super
Location East BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 call-centre-and-customer-service East Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 26 27 27 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international organisation specialising in manufacturing consumer and industrial products is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their nationalised team. They are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service to their clients and are looking for a team player who can support them delivering an excellent service.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, this Customer Service role is a full-time temp opportunity, working Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and dealing with any customer enquires.
- Processing orders and prioritising job orders from customers.
- Entering information and ensuring all documentation are correct and complete.
- Delivering excellent customer service to existing and new customers.
- Handling complaints and ensuring they are resolved.
- Following up calls to customers when necessary.
- Experience working in an office based customer service role.
- Developed computer skills in Microsoft Office suit and databases.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.