Customer Service Representative
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 call-centre-and-customer-service Caulfield Victoria Caulfield AU AUD 26 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This face to face Customer Service Representative position is with a leading insurance services provider offering an excellent four week temporary assignment starting for 15th Febuary.
- Providing quality customer service to students during the orientation week regarding OSHC policy and making them aware of the benefits.
- Demonstrating a high level of accurate product knowledge gained through use of the OSHC Android Application.
- Helping Students how to use OSHC Mobile application regarding how to access doctor and clinical services through the application including lodging a claim
- Helping out students by understanding their concerns and making them aware of the benefits which they shall get by providing excellent customer Service
- Previous Customer Service Consultant experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify key customer issues and handle all issues within a timely manner
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once
Starting on 15th February this Customer Service Representative is an excellent opportunity for driven and motivated professionals to join a leading organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.