Customer Service Consultant
Location Eight Mile PlainsFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-03-14 call-centre-and-customer-service Eight Mile Plains Queensland AU AUD 43491 43491 43491 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leader in providing health and well being services to the community, this well-known organisation prides itself in its high calibre of customer service. Working within one of the three teams this organisation provides great training and team environment.
As Customer Service Consultant, you will be supportive, positive and able to show empathy to customers, whilst delivering the best possible outcome to internal and external stakeholders. This role is on a rotating roster and looking for candidates that are fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday. This is initially a 6 months fixed-term contract and are looking for an immediate start.
• Provide exemplary customer service via inbound and outbound calls and customer correspondence.
• Resolve queries and demonstrate problem solving where needed, sometimes in emergency or time constrained situations
• Communicate effectively at all times with clients, to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, which may include corresponding via email
• Work within legislative requirements and to set targets
• Demonstrated experience in customer service office based
• Knowledge of Age care or community services would be advantageous
• Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster, but shift will be rostered between 6am - 10pm
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.