Customer Service Officer
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claire Eichorn
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-28 call-centre-and-customer-service Macquarie Park New South Wales AU AUD 24 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A company located in Macquarie Park is seeking a Customer Service Officer to join their team on a 12 month contract with potential to be made permanent. This is a great opportunity for a junior to start and develop their career within a fast-paced corporate environment. This opportunity includes fantastic training within a supportive environment. There is parking available for employees within a 5 minute walk.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service through processing customer enquiries
- Follow up customer enquiries made to meet their needs
- Manage emails and incoming correspondence
- Outbound calling to customers - training provided
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Previous customer service and office experience is preferable
- Good computer skills (Microsoft – Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
To apply please click apply or call Claire Eichorn on +61 2 84231023 for a confidential discussion.