Receptionist / Personal Assistant - Financial Services
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + super + bonus
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-18 2019-05-17 admin-and-secretarial Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge within finance industry as the Receptionist / Personal Assistant of this leading financial services firm based in Sydney's CBD.
As the Receptionist / Personal Assistant you are responsible for:
- Answering calls, taking messages, printing, filing, scanning and general reception related duties
- Correspond with Institutional companies/ clients and retail clients to organise roadshows and meetings
- Communicate with clients taking market orders and assisting with requests.
- Provide leadership, motivation, expertise and guidance for my assistant
- Develop and maintain strong external relationships with institutional CEOS, CFOs, board members and assistants in order to promote the company, arrange meetings and monitor service quality services.
- Project management of large company transactions ensuring the desired result within the deadline
- Provide research and insight to directors regarding emerging businesses and business development opportunities
- Identify issues in the workplace, service quality and determine, implement and monitor the solutions
- Monitor and enforce compliance within the office
- Embed and fostered a culture of continuous improvement
- International and domestic travel for directors, staff and their families
- Business and Client account management
- PA responsibilities
- Event organisation including company celebrations, roadshows and meetings
- Office and staff management
- Security monitoring and programming
- Build client and institutional relationships and monitoring service quality
- Organisation of international and domestic travel for Directors, Staff and their families
- Client account management
- Directors personal duties such as travel, medical, banking, childcare and other
- Office management with organisation, cleanliness, safety and functionality
- General office duties
- The ideal candidate will be professionally presented with a self-motivating can- do attitude and a desire to learn.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a reasonably autonomous role ensuring quality of work and attention to detail is upheld.
- Excellent time-management, communication, prioritisation, customer service and organisational skills
- Proven experience in an administration, corporate or high-end hospitality environment is desired but not required.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
- Flexible and understanding working conditions
- 9-5 hours with no weekend work
- CBD location close to public transport
- Small team environment
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.