Salary AUD60,000 - AUD66,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jhillian Reyes
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the banking industry and work with a reputable global company here in Sydney CBD.
- Exciting Opportunity for Graduates
- Continuous Training and Development Offered
- Start Here and go anywhere
Creating great futures for customers, communities and each other.
The Customer Service team is responsible for servicing direct customers (individuals or financial advisors) via in-bound calls. Being a lead generation area for the business, Customer Relations Consultants are responsible for referral targets from calls and referring business through to financial planners.
Customer Relations grow talent to move into other areas of the Wealth business. The understanding you will gain of products and process will be key, providing a great opportunity to progress your career into other areas of the business.
Joining this company has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all employees
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- Service complex customer enquiries in an inbound contact centre
- Work in a high energy and motivating structured environment
- Meet and exceed customer focused Key Performance Indicators
What you need to succeed
- Customer Service or Sales experience in a structured environment
- Sales Skills - previous tele-sales experience
- Communication Skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Product knowledge
- Must be amenable to work night shifts ( 8PM fixed finish time)
To apply please click apply or call Jhillian Reyes on 02 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion