Customer Service Consultant - Leading Retail Bank
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD56,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hattie Whillans
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading retail bank as a customer service consultant in their Sydney CBD office to start in June. Be the first point of contact for customers, employers, internal and external advisers. You will be an energetic and enthusiastic person who wants to work with a group of passionate individuals and have an interest in financial services.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, employers, internal and external advisers
- Answer queries over the phone and over email
- Generate leads
- Build internal and external relationships
- Be responsible for referral targets and customer needs opportunities but referring business through to advisers
- Fantastic customer service skills
- High attention to detail - written and verbal
- Confident phone manner
- Be a team player and also be able to work autonomously
- MUST have either permanent residency or citizenship in Australia
- Career progression and growth opportunity within a highly regarded organisation
- Qualify for financial perks such as special banking, wealth and insurance offers
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic training
- Work for an internationally recognised company
This position is to join a new team starting in June.
To apply please click apply or call Hattie Whillans on 02 82893237 for a confidential discussion.