Customer Relations Consultant
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD54,000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Jhillian Reyes
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join the wealth management arm of a global retail bank, as a Customer Service Consultant - you will provide customers with intelligent solutions for creating, protecting and managing wealth.
- Exciting Opportunity for Graduates
- Continuous Training and Development Offered
- Start Here and go anywhere
Creating great futures for customers, communities and each other.
Start Date : June 2019
Must be Available for Assessment on : May 23rd and 24th 2019
Rotating Roster between 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM - Monday to Friday
The Customer Service team is responsible for servicing direct customers (individuals or financial advisors) via in-bound calls. Being a lead generation area for the business, Customer Relations Consultants are responsible for referral targets from calls and referring business through to financial planners.
Customer Relations grow talent to move into other areas of the Wealth business. The understanding you will gain of products and process will be key, providing a great opportunity to progress your career into other areas of the business.
Joining this company has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all employees
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- Service complex customer enquiries in an inbound contact centre
- Work in a high energy and motivating structured environment
- Meet and exceed customer focused Key Performance Indicators
What you need to succeed
- Customer Service or Sales experience in a structured environment
- Financial Services Experience is desirable but not essential
- Customer focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
To apply please click apply or call Jhillian Reyes on 02 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion