Customer Service Consultant
Salary Up to AUD43,000 per annum + plus super plus salary sacrificing
Location Kelvin GroveCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-18 2019-07-13 call-centre-and-customer-service Kelvin Grove Queensland AU 4059 AUD 43000 43000 43000 YEAR Bolton Clarke https://www.boltonclarke.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bolton Clarke 280x80.gif
Bolton Clarke prides itself on supporting and providing services to all of their members, ensuring that compassion and respect remain at the core of their business. These roles are based permanently in Kelvin Grove; However, the initial training will be conducted in Eight Mile Plains. Bolton Clarke are looking for a number of new of Customer Service Consultant for their contact centre and are seeking individuals who have a passion for delivering the highest standard to customers.
These roles are based on a rotating roster and require candidates that are fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday, although it is a 24/7 contact centre and the occasional night shift may be needed. Bolton Clarke are looking for multiple Customer Service Consultant. These roles are 6 months, full-time, maximum-term contracts.
In the Customer Service Consultant position, your role will consist of answering inbound and making outbound calls. The types of calls and emails that you will receive will be around rescheduling service time for members, confirming service times with members and general enquires.
• Provide customer service over the phone via inbound and outbound calls utilising a strong customer service focus.
• Displaying empathy and patience when required when over the phone ensuring that members feel valued.
• Have an in-depth understanding of Bolton Clarke services and processes and adhering to this on every interaction.
• Responding to emails from customers promptly, ensuring that the information being provided to customers is correct and accurate.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering customer service over the phone.
• Demonstrated experience in the community services industry, e.g. disability services, aged care, nursing etc (advantageous)
• Certificate 4, equivalent or above in a community related qualification (advantageous)
• Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster, but shift will be rostered between 6am - 10pm
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Employees will be required to complete a Federal Police Clearance
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.