Senior Customer Service Representative
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Sophie Yang
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 call-centre-and-customer-service Chatswood New South Wales 2 mccabe place, chatswood AU 2067 AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This fast-growing medical devices company needs a Senior Customer Service Representative to take the reins for their dynamic customer service team. This young and social team boasts amazing tenure and culture. Their Chatswood location is easy to access by public transport, has parking on-site and offers progression opportunities for the right person. Call centre experience is essential but medical background not compulsory.
- Answering inbound phone calls regarding product information and usage
- Making outbound calls to customers and other stakeholders
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Ensuring high quality of customer service amongst the team
- Handling escalations from the team
- Supporting the manager to ensure the correct processes and protocols are in place
- Training and coaching experience is highly advantageous
- At least 2 years' call centre experience
- Must be tech savvy and quick to learn new computer systems
This position would be perfect if you are looking for a step up into your next long-term career with an enthusiastic team in a supportive environment.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Yang on +61 2 84231008 for a confidential discussion.