Customer Service Consultant
Salary superannuation plus shift allowance
Location Northern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 5 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 call-centre-and-customer-service Inner Northern Suburbs Queensland AU 4059 AUD 43000 43000 43000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A national leader in providing health and well-being services to the community, this renowned organisation prides itself on delivering an exceptional service to their end users. This organisation provides excellent training and support in a team focused environment. This role is based in Kelvin Grove.
As Customer Service Consultant, you will display empathy, be customer focused while delivering the best outcome for the customer and the business.
• Provide exemplary customer service via inbound and outbound calls and customer correspondence.
• Resolve queries and demonstrate problem solving where needed, sometimes in emergency or time constrained situations
• Communicate effectively at all times with clients, to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, which may include corresponding via email
• Work within legislative requirements and to set targets
• Demonstrated experience in customer service office based
• Availability to be rostered on a rotating shift will be rostered between 6am - 10pm Monday - Sunday
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
This role is on a rotating roster and looking for candidates that are fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday. This is initially a 6 months maximum-term contract with an immediate start based in Kelvin Grove.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.