FMCG Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Southern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Tully Herrmann
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-09-11 call-centre-and-customer-service Sydney New South Wales 123 Turrella Street, Turrella AU 2205 AUD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer working for a luxury FMCG brand.
The Customer Service team is responsible for organising customer deliveries and handling inbound queries regarding their products.
Please see below for further information about the role:
- Customer Service Coordinator working alongside a growing team of representatives
- Service customer delivery enquiries in an inbound contact centre
- Work in a friendly environment with extensive training on systems
- Five minute walk to Wolli Creek and Turrella train stations
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Super + Generous Staff Discount
- Start Date: ASAP
- Amazing social culture - bubbly and friendly office
- Room for progression and growth into Customer Service Specialist, State Coordinator and Product Specialist positions
- Generous staff discount on products
What you need to succeed
- Customer Service Representative experience or experience in logistics
- Customer focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
To apply please click apply or call Tully Herrmann on +61 2 82893119 for a confidential discussion.