Customer Service Consultant
Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 call-centre-and-customer-service Melbourne CBD Victoria Melbourne CBD AU 3000 AUD 28 31 31 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working for a leading Telecommunications provider, the Customer Service Consultant will provide customers a unique and personalised experience, delivering exceptional customer service through identifying customer needs and tailoring an appropriate solution. This Customer Service Consultant opportunity is a 12-month temporary contract starting ASAP. Mon-Fri, normal business hours. The role is based in Melbourne CBD.
- Take incoming calls, respond to customer emails, address customer inquiries and resolve issues.
- Accurate data entry of customer records.
- Ensuring customer requirements and time-frames are met.
- Delivering a fully personalised experience to customers, taking ownership of the whole experience and contributing to improve the customer service for customers.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Consultant role (in a call centre environment).
- A proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service experience.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 86282128 for a confidential discussion.