Salary AUD50,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Sign-on bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-23 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Want to work for a company that supports training and career progression? Enjoy customer service and have 12 months + within sales background? We require an independent and enthusiastic Sales professional to assist clientele nationwide. This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with a highly successful Global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and progress internally.
This role is best suited to candidates starting their career within Customer Service and Sales – MUST have minimum 12 months Sales / Customer Service experience. A working knowledge of the finance industry would be desired, but not essential, and a competitive drive to succeed and develop a long reaching career within financial sales.
You will sit within the direct sales team to help provide solutions to your clientele to allow them to run their business successfully!
A sale is fantastic – however a returning customer is even better! You will join us to being committed to earning business that lasts forever.
- Following up on warm leads that have been generated throughout the business
- Outbound and inbound calls – high volume
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Close new business consistently at or above target level
- Handling customers objections
- Pitching and closing sales to your customer / clients
- Developing and maintaining accurate product knowledge
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to process deals
- Generate new business through pro-active, targeted outbound calling
- Provide exceptional customer service
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Sales (phone based) experience is a must – minimum 1+ years of professional experience
- MAXIMUM of 4 years Corporate experience – this is an entry level position
- Need to be degree qualified
- High energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- The ability to take on responsibility and work autonomously
- You will have high levels of initiative, a positive attitude with a sense of urgency and excellent relationship building and problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work independently and take on new challenges. Cool, calm and collected you will be able to take on responsibility and be confident in making decisions. Full training will be provided.
As well as a fantastic BONUS structure; fully stocked kitchen, "Best place to work" award, continuous events and social activities and much more!
MUST have full working rights.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.