Customer Solutions Specialist
Salary Up to AUD55,000 per annum + salary packaging, up to 5 wks leave
Location Kelvin GroveFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Ganter
Date posted 1 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-01 not-for-profit-and-charities Kelvin Grove Queensland 44 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove AU AUD 55000 55000 55000 YEAR Bolton Clarke https://www.boltonclarke.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bolton Clarke 280x80.gif
About the company Bolton Clarke is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for-profit organisations. As an Australian-based provider of independent living services through at-home care, retirement living and residential aged care, the company prides itself on supporting and providing services to their Clients, ensuring that compassion and respect remain at the core of their business.
About the role
Bolton Clarke are seeking multiple Customer Solutions Specialists to be based at their National Service Centre in Kelvin Grove. The roles are full time, permanent positions based on a rotating roster that requires employees to be fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday, although it is a 24/7 contact centre and the occasional night shift may be requested if a business need arises. There are also opportunities for part time roles, parking available for afternoon/evening shift and the opportunity to earn penalty rates.
The Customer Solutions Specialist position consists of inbound calls, making outbound calls to external stakeholders, in the health and aged care industries, responding to emails and web enquiries. The purpose of these interactions is to ensure that new and existing Clients are paired with the best products and services to meet their current and future needs. You will act as a specialist in the aged care sector and provide accurate cost/funding options for all Bolton Clarke products, services and accommodation solutions.
- Deliver a consistent and excellent experience to the customer by providing the right guidance, advice and solutions to meet their needs
- Develop customer relationships by identifying their needs and offering a tailored solution
- Displaying empathy and patience when required over the phone, ensuring that clients feel valued
- Have an in-depth understanding of Bolton Clarke services and processes and adhering to this on every interaction
- Have an in-depth understanding of Bolton Clarke products, services and accommodation offerings in order to outline the benefits of each product to the customer
- Respond to emails from customers promptly, ensuring that the information being provided to customers is correct and accurate
- Identify and build relationships with prospective customers, inform the business of new opportunities that may benefit the customer
- Contribute to sales revenue by reaching individual and team sales activity targets
- Collect, record and utilise accurate information in accordance with Bolton Clarke policies and procedures
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in a contact centre environment, ideally in a sales or retention capacity
- Demonstrated experience in the community services industry, e.g. disability services, aged care, nursing etc (advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience in using a CRM tool
- Ability to apply sales methodologies by using strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Certificate 4, equivalent or above in a community related qualification (highly regarded)
To apply please click apply or call Crystal Ganter on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.