Client Services Advisor
Salary Up to AUD48,000 per annum + Salary packaging, up to 5 wks leave
Location Kelvin GroveFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Ganter
Date posted 1 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-01 not-for-profit-and-charities Kelvin Grove Queensland 44 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove AU AUD 48000 48000 48000 YEAR Bolton Clarke https://www.boltonclarke.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Bolton Clarke 280x80.gif
About the company Bolton Clarke is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for-profit organisations. As an Australian-based provider of independent living services through at-home care, retirement living and residential aged care, the company prides itself on supporting and providing services to their Clients, ensuring that compassion and respect remain at the core of their business.
About the role
Bolton Clarke are seeking multiple Client Services Advisors, who have a passion for delivering the highest standard of service to customers, to be based at their National Service Centre in Kelvin Grove. The Client Services Advisor positions consists of answering inbound and making outbound calls. The types of queries you will receive will be in the form of calls, web enquiries and emails with the focus on the Clients receiving a resolution in their first exchange
The roles are full time, permanent positions based on a rotating roster that requires employees to be fully available between 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday, although it is a 24/7 contact centre and the occasional night shift may be requested if a business need arises. There are also opportunities for part time roles, parking available for afternoon/evening shift and the opportunity to earn penalty rates.
- Provide customer service over the phone via inbound and outbound calls utilising a strong customer service focus
- Display empathy and patience as required over the phone to ensure that clients feel valued
- Have an in-depth understanding of Bolton Clarke services and processes and adhering to these on every interaction
- Respond to emails and web enquiries from clients promptly and ensuring that the information being provided to customers is correct and accurate
- Ensure that Clients are receiving a resolution in their first contact with the National Service Centre
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer service over the phone.
- Demonstrated experience in the community services industry, e.g. disability services, aged care, nursing etc (advantageous)
- Recent experience in using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Certificate 3, in a relative industry (advantageous)
- Availability to be rostered on a rotating 24/7 roster (if a business need arises), but shifts will be rostered between 6am - 10pm
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Employees will be required to complete a Federal Police Clearance
To apply please click apply or call Crystal Ganter on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.