Customer Service Consultant
Salary Up to AUD28 per hour + Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Mackenzie Golightly
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 call-centre-and-customer-service Richlands Queensland 301 Orchard Road, Richlands AU 4077 AUD 28 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity to join the hard-working, enthusiastic customer service team at Australia's largest distributor of office, home-ware and stationary supplies. Working within the organisation's national contact centre, this Customer Service Consultant position will take an integral part in rolling out a nation-wide project.
The Customer Service Consultant will be employed on a contractual basis working 38 hours per week, for a 2 month period commencing January 2020, however earlier start dates may become available.
- Play an integral part in implementing the project
- Responding to client and customer enquiries, assisting in processing orders and trouble shooting any issues to assist all parties
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service to all clients and customers
- Work as a part of a close-knit team to reach all Key Performance Indicators and ensure a smooth delivery of the project
- Previous experience within contact centre or customer service environment is compulsory
- Strong experience in using online systems and databases, experience in SAP highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and consistently deliver outstanding customer service
- Posses and demonstrate superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders involved in the project
- Availability to work between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday
- Must have full availability to work full time over the months on January and February
To apply please click apply or call Mackenzie Golightly on +61 7 30322286 for a confidential discussion.