Customer Service Representative
Salary AUD58,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + super + product discounts
Consultant Samira Subramaniam
Job Ref 1704630/001
Date posted 21 June 2022sydney secretarial-business-support/call-centre 2022-06-23 2022-07-21 fmcg Prestons New South Wales AU AUD 58000 60000 60000 YEAR DeLonghi https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Delonghi-logo.gif
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact with the company’s customers, and product end-users.
You are responsible for establishing a relationship with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the successful candidate will have a keen desire to expand their product range knowledge, grow and hold previous experience in a similar role and industry.
About the Role
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries regarding products and services across De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun consumers, service centres and internal staff
- Following up with customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction and determine future requirements.
- Present a calm, friendly, helpful and professional approach when communicating to customers at all times
- Ensure all customer interactions are recorded in the CRM with details of inquiry, comments and actions taken
- Effectively promote and sell The De’Longhi Groups products and services
- Ensure consistent and accurate information delivery to all internal and external stakeholders
- Professional phone and written communication at all times
- Troubleshooting, processing orders and warranty claims to our customers, internal staff and the service network
- Ensure all current legal requirements and responsibilities are adhered to at all times
- Learn all operational and maintenance requirements of our company’s products for Troubleshooting, Order Processing, Warranty Registrations, Warranty Claims, requests for credits and returns in Australia and NZ
- Perform any special tasks as specified by your immediate supervisor or the manner.
- Customer service focused
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail
- Confident phone manner
- Ideally looking for experience within a similar role, working with appliances/products
Benefits of DeLonghi
- Ongoing training and development
- Supporting and collaborative team environment
- 40% off products + Christmas Gifts + additional incentives
- Hybrid model (1-2 days WFH)
- Parking on site
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Samira Subramaniam on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD58,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super + BonusesLocation: Frenchs ForestDate posted: 29 June 2022
This role is a full time permanent opportunity based in Frenchs Forest. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers answering their general enquiries, providing basic product information and processing orders.
Salary: AUD53,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + superannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 5 July 2022
A prestigious global consulting firm is seeking a dynamic and proactive Receptionist to join their team in gorgeous Sydney CBD based offices overlooking the harbour.
You will be the first point of contact for high profile clients and guests and will assist with managing meeting rooms as well as other admin tasks.
If you are an experienced receptionist or someone looking to kickstart their career in administration in a diverse and supportive professional environment - apply away!
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + 10.5% superannuationLocation: St LeonardsDate posted: 4 July 2022
This role is based in St Leonards, NSW and requires the successful candidate to be in the office Monday - Friday.
It is a great position for a junior administrator who is looking to grow their career. The role would suit someone who has experience with contributing to a cohesive work environment in a fast-paced work environment.
Salary: SuperLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 29 June 2022
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
A leading financial services company based in Sydney are seeking a passionate and experienced Executive Assistant to provide top-tier support.
The company is collaborative and progressive, offering hybrid working with a supportive team culture from the top down.
This particular focuses on investments whilst veering into Tech and Transformation.
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + superannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
A market leading medical imaging company is looking for a Legal Assistant / Assistant Company Secretary on a fixed term 7 months basis.
This is a great role for Legal Assistants/Administrators, who are looking to expand their horizons and experience a new challenge!
As the Legal Assistant / Assistant Company Secretary, you will support the General Counsel and Company Secretary, Senior Legal Counsel and Legal Counsel to support the needs of a progressive and face paced organisation whilst making a real difference.