Salary AUD45000 - AUD55000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 12 September 2016
A new role has been created to provide a high level of administrative support to the busy sales team of an established Professional Services company. The role will suit an energetic, self motivated administrator who loves variety and being kept on their feet. You will be working in a fast paced high performance culture which rewards its staff with competitive remuneration and added incentives. Lots of opportunity to take that next step and progress into a Team Assistant.
This Admin Assistant role will suit an energetic, self motivated administrator who loves variety. You will be working in a tight knit, friendly culture where you will gain added responsibility based on performance. You will have a proactive and flexible approach to your work and enjoy working in a team environment. Reporting directly to the Office Manager you will be responsible for administrative duties for a large team.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in daily administrative needs
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Ordering office supplies
- Reporting sales figures using Excel
- Organising meetings
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Coordination of events and conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years Admin Assistant or Reception experience
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident, friendly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
The successful applicant will have access to first class training from the industry specialists and the chance to progress in this company. If you are quick on your feet, extremely organised and interested in working for a growing organisation then this is the role for you! A chance to get involved in a varied and challenging role, grow your expertise in the Professional Services industry and where you will be rewarded for your efforts.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.