Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 30 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Administrator to work within a Recruitment team at a Global consultancy firm in their outstanding Sydney CBD offices.
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment / Contracts Administrator to become a part of the busy Contracts Support Team based in Sydney CBD. Working for a Market leading, Global organisation, this position offers a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within a supportive, energetic office environment, working with a well established team.
- Create, renew or extend employment contracts as per the time lines
- Support the establishment of new employment contracts for temporary workers
- Support the management of variations to existing employment contracts
- Assisting both the payroll team and credit department with internal document management
- Providing excellent customer service and assistance to new and existing contractors, handling any concerns or queries.
- Conducting and managing police background checks
- Assisting our compliance department, by ensuring all relevant on-boarding documentation is completed and uploaded onto our database accordingly
- Liaising with consultants in order to ensure all extensions are generated in a timely manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills in Excel and Word
- Previous experience managing contracts would be highly regarded
- Advanced administration skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Capacity to operate both independently and as a team member
- Excellent time-management skills.
As Contracts Administrator, this role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in a supportive and friendly office environment in Sydney CBD. If you enjoy working in a team and love a challenge, then this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.