Salary AUD59000 - AUD63000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Crystal Ganter
Date posted 5 October 2016
This well-regarded, global Engineering firm is seeking two experienced Administration Assistants to join their team. The focus of this role is to support the team in their correspondence, reports, bid submissions and minutes. It requires a high level of competency in MS Office Suite 2013, with a heavy focus on formatting and preparing documents for proposals, bids and tenders.
Located in modern offices, close to public transport, cafes, restaurants and retailers, this well regarded global Engineering firm, has contributed many of its unmistakable designs on Brisbane's landmarks. An organisation that consistently promotes internal promotion and offers global opportunities, has two openings to cover parental leave for 12 months. These roles require highly skilled Administration Assistants to support a logistics and project based team.
- Efficient administration support to a sizeable team in areas of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, submissions and minutes
- Travel and diary management, including preparing presentations and organising events
- Formatting templates and preparing documents for bid and tender submission
- Following up on outstanding financials from timesheets to invoices and PO's
- Demonstrated experience as an Administration Assistant in a large complex organisation, or within a large project
- Advanced MS Office Suite 2013 - testing required
- Professional presentation, communication and willingness to assist the team with all administrative tasks
- Knowledge of engineering projects and the bids and tender process advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Crystal Ganter on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.