Residential Property Manager
Salary Base salary + Petrol + Iphone + Ipad
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 12 October 2016
Operating within a supportive and energetic team environment the ideal Property Manager will be able to operate independently and assist senior managers in delivering results and managing a large portfolio of 120 residential properties. You will be expected to manage your time effectively and provide exceptional customer service to stakeholders of the business. In return you will be provided with a friendly working environment, career progression and all of the tools to succeed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are completed
- Liaising with clients and tenants
- Managing a portfolio of 150 properties
- Manage and conduct routine inspection between 4pm - 5.30pm, 3 nights per week
- Establish and maintain ongoing quality relationships with clients and tenants
- Communicating with tentants and landlords via phonecalls and emails
- Signing up tenants
- Processing applications
- General administration
- Driving to and from properties throughout the day
- Daily water and rent arrears
- Customer service focus
- Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Risilience and determination to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Property Manager (Residential)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (desirable but not essential)
- Property degree desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Well presented
In this role you will be given all of the tools to succeed. On top of your salary package, you will be provided with fuel allowance, Iphone & Ipad and the opportunity to earn bonus incentives.
If you are a committed and dedicated Property Manager with a customer service focus, we would love to hear from you. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in within one of Adelaide’s most prominent real estate firms.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.