Receptionist / Administrator ( 6 month contract )
Salary AUD25 - AUD30 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicolina Bosnic
Date posted 13 October 2016
The role will suit an energetic, self motivated administrator who thrives for variety. You will be working in a tight knit, friendly culture and have a proactive and flexible approach to your work.
This is a varied and dynamic role with opportunities in other aspects of the business.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for their team and helping to ensure all aspects of the office and building run smoothly.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Office reception duties including answering the phones and greeting stakeholders
- Ordering office supplies
- Organising paperwork for area managers
- Diary management and management of a centralised email folder for 3 Account Managers
- Ad hoc Sales Administration duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year Admin Assistant experience
- Very strong Admin skills
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident, friendly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
- Highly organised
To apply please click apply or call Nicolina Bosnic on 0 2 8289 3211 for a confidential discussion.