Client Services Administrator
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 25 October 2016
This is a permanent role located in Brisbane CBD. As the Private Client Services Administrator, you will be required to provide effective administration support to enable an impeccable level of service. This will be administered by focusing on the efficiency of procedures and outputs in order to deliver client satisfaction. As the Private Client Services Administrator, you will be responsible to maintain the network of business relationships and effectively manage all client related materials and internal systems.
- Responsible for all administrative processes including transition of clients, account management and any ad hoc support tasks
- Identify areas for improvement within the administration team and develop as necessary
- Assist in resolving client queries
- Accurately manage clients documents and portfolios
- Maintain compliance with statutory requirements
- Demonstrated experience within a Financial Services organisation, preferably within Client Services
- RG146 qualified would be desirable
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.