Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 14 November 2016
As the Administrator for this accounting firm you will have a background working in the same industry in a secretarial or administrative capacity. Duties will include running reports, providing customers with exceptional service, managing daily correspondence, formatting documents as well as other duties. Based in Melbourne’s CBD, this position requires an Administrator who is committed and highly motivated and available to start immediately.
To be sucessful in this role as the Administrator for this energetic and fun firm, you will have a minimum of two years experience supporting a busy team within an accounting firm.
- Managing correspondence on behalf of Directors, Team leaders and supporting staff.
- Generate reports as required from time and billing
- Lodgement of tax returns/BAS
- Setting up of Working Papers in Handisoft for BAS and tax returns
- All ATO portal updates
- Provide reception cover
- Typing letters and formatting documents
- Providing general administrative support as required i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Entering/updating spread sheets
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising closely with and working with the team to meet the team's objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 years experience in an accounting firm
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
- Basic understanding in using Handisoft products (including time & billing)
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8628 2107 for a confidential discussion.