Salary $30ph + Super
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 14 November 2016
This highly respected industry leader is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team, in an ongoing temporary opportunity, with a view to go permanent. Sitting within the HR team, your primary focus will be to efficiently manage the process of inductions whilst providing administrative support to the team.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and organise inductions both online and onsite
- Upload relevant documentation on internal systems
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to raise issues and determine appropriate resolutions
- Maintain employee records
- Document preparation and handling
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- General ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Minimum of 10,000 ksph
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be available to start immediately
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable market leader and deliver impeccable Administrative support. This is an ongoing temporary assignment, with a view to go permanent, and is located in the Western Sydney Suburbs. If you think you have what it takes, then apply now!
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.