Order Processing Clerk
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 14 November 2016
As the Order Processing Clerk you will be supporting the Customer Service team, processing orders using SAP.
This is a fast-paced role where they require an Oder Processing Clerk who is flexible and able to hit the ground running in a forever changing environment. The Order Processing Clerk is required to start immediately and work on a temporary basis up until at least Christmas.
- Administrative support to the Customer Service team
- Processing orders using SAP
- Handle enquiries and direct accordingly
- Admin Support where necessary
- Assist with general and ad-hoc office requirements
- Experience as an Order Processing Clerk
- Experience in international trade or export order processing
- Proficient in SAP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- Intermediate to advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.