Scheduling Administration Assistant
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 15 November 2016
This is a 3 month contract with the potential for extension working within the Asset Management team. You will be required to plan, schedule and organise maintenance works for one of Queensland’s biggest energy providers. The role of Scheduling Administration Officer consists of planning, scheduling and issuing service orders, managing provider functions related to the customer transfer process and responding to, investigating and resolving complex enquiries from customers.
- Plan, schedule and issue service orders
- Process all work and project requests in required timeframes
- Escalate problems as required to ensure works deadlines are achieved
- Respond to and resolve complex issues as required
- Monitor the company’s business records including movement of stock and external service providers
- Experience in the energy of power generation industry
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and dispatching of work
- Ability to handle numerous tasks at any given time
- High attention to detail and data entry testing proficiency
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.