Salary AUD55000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Ciara Fitzgerald
Date posted 16 November 2016
This is a diverse Sales Coordinator role as you will also assist with administrative support, advise on customer operational matters and assist with specific project work. This is a very rewarding role for the right candidate.
- Manage bookings and travel arrangements for colleagues and clients
- Manage assigned tasks and small projects within required time frames
- Ensuring product specifications and updates are communicated effectively to the sales team
- Ensuring Price Protection procedures are being implemented consistently
- Communicating efficiently with stakeholders
- Ensure structure and manage customer order process
- Prioritising areas for improvement and issues across all processes and procedures
- Complete word processing of reports and correspondence
- Preparation of regular Sales and Pipeline Reports.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Minimum 6 months Sales Coordinator experience
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to produce high quality written work
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with confidential issues with tact and discretion
- High level Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using ERP systems a bonus, specifically PRONTO.
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator. Excellent perks to the role including Parking onsite and opportunities to develop and progress.
To apply please click apply or call Ciara Fitzgerald on 02 8423 1027 for a confidential discussion.