Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 23 November 2016
Working within a highly visible Government department, this team reports to commissioner and ministerial level. This is an AO4 Revenue Analyst position within a small, fast paced team. Initially this role is a 6 month contract with the potential to become permanent.
- Extracting high quality data for financial analysis and forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation and provision of high level reports, submissions, briefing notes and correspondence to senior officials on complex revenue issues
- Assisting in the design and development of innovative revenue estimation models and revenue forecasting models
- Previously demonstrated experience in high level data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills – testing required
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to exercise discretion in relation to commercially sensitive information
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.