Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 28 November 2016
This global engineering firm is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join the Office Support team and take ownership of the facilities maintenance for the Melbourne office.
This Office Administrator role is initially a temporary opportunity that requires someone to start immediately. This position has the potential to turn into a permanent role.
- Administration projects such as; updating whiteboards, car fines, updating floor plans, desk move coordination and other projects as required by the office.
- Look after all day to day Building Maintenance.
- Monitor the Melbourne Building Maintenance inbox and action the requests from staff.
- Follow up on all ongoing and incomplete Building Maintenance issues.
- Maintain the Building Maintenance log and contacts.
- Maintain project files for individual jobs/minor works.
- Manage minor works register and handling allocated tasks.
- Assign and oversee Tenancy and Building Maintenance large tasks.
- Manage desk moved register and assigning/ overseeing tasks.
- Assist with or manage large moves.
- Relevant industry experience as an Office Administrator within a corporate environment;
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
- Effective written communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness particularly during periods of higher than normal workload;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Decisive problem solver with the ability to drive for results;
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities;
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines;
- Desire to excel.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.