Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 29 November 2016
This role that offers variety, responsibility and challenge. You will be assisting in all administrative any typical Document Controller duties.
The primary focus of the Document Controller is to work as part of a team to provide Document Control and administrative services to a Project Office. This Document Controller role is initially a 6 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
- Maintain and follow project document filing and number protocols
- Maintain projects on online document management systems
- Set up and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems and generic emails for projects.
- Set up and manage project specific spreadsheets.
- Upload / download documentation from online document management systems into project databases
- Transmit documentation and official emails to project participants
- Assist with communication and document flow protocols between project participants.
- High level administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Ability to work across multiple document control projects.
Immediate start, CBD location close to public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.