Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 29 January 2017
This role is in a FTSE 500 global organisation which has frequently won 'best place to work' awards. The ideal Team Assistant candidate will be motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic with immaculate presentation. The role is varied, busy and challenging and will put the preferred candidate on a pathway to progressing into a senior support role within the firm. The role will involve supporting a team as well as ad hoc administrative tasks and some event management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable and motivated Team Assistant to join a global and reputable company within Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will be supporting a busy team in this challenging and dynamic position. This role would suit someone who wants to progress within an organisation and work in a great team culture.
- Supporting a busy team of 8 in various administrative tasks
- Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms and taking minutes where required
- Detailed travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Processing Expenses and invoices for the team
- Diary management
- General administration duties as required by team assistant
- Producing correspondence such as formatting documents and preparing presentations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Proficient Microsoft Office Skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills are paramount
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritise work requests
- Proactive & diligent with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- At least 2 years experience as a Team Assistant
- Self motivated, confident & professional, with high attention to detail
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to work in stylish offices in the CBD, offering great prospects for career development within a growing company. Please ensure you posses the key requirements before applying for this position.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.