Administration and Customer Service Officer
Salary Attractive packages
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 31 January 2017
These highly respected industry leaders are seeking dynamic Administration and Customer Service officers to join their busy teams. The primary focus of your role will be responding to customer queries in a positive, professional and timely manner whilst providing administrative support to the team.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing administrative support to management
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries
- Managing a high volume of customer orders
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Filing and archiving documentation
- Liaising and supporting internal and external stakeholders
- General ad hoc duties
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A proactive attitude
- Own transport is essential
These are great opportunities to shine and deliver impeccable Customer Service/Administration. The offices are based across Western Sydney. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and want to develop your career, then these are opportunities not to be missed.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.