Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Amanda Astrop
Date posted 8 February 2017
Robert Walters’ CBD Office is currently seeking an experienced team assistant to join our most profitable team. The ideal candidate will be switched on, well organised, efficient and proactive in their approach to being a team player.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, with presence across 53 offices in 24 countries including three offices in NSW. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our consultants benefit from a strong global structure and our team environment is second to none where candidates are shared and not owned and teams work together to strengthen client relationships.
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Dealing with all candidate care calls and email
- Managing timesheet follow up for major accounts within the business
- Formatting new candidate CVs
- Performing reference checks
- Support with candidate resourcing; LinkedIn headhunting, database searches, mailouts
- Taking phone calls
- Market mapping
- Arranging interviews for candidates when required and taking post interview feedback
You will have:
- Experience working in a busy team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Friendly telephone manner
To apply please click apply or call Amanda Astrop on +61 2 8289 3120 for a confidential discussion.