Salary $60,000-$70,000 + Super
Location Hills District
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 9 February 2017
This highly respected industry leader, within the construction industry, is seeking a Site Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Site Manager, your primary focus will be to provide a high level of Administrative support to the site, including processing a high number of employee timesheets.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Provide Administrative support to the teams
- Manually process a high volume of weekly timesheets
- Be a point of contact for timesheet/general enquiries
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to raise issues and determine appropriate resolutions
- Maintain employee records
- Provide monthly reports
- General ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within a construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Minimum of 10,000 ksph
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be available to start immediately
This is a great opportunity for a Site Administrator to join this reputable market leader, and deliver impeccable Administrative support. This role would suit a Site Administrator, who has worked within the Construction industry, and has experience submitting timesheets. If you think you have what it takes, then apply now!
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.