Salary AUD55000 - AUD65000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Claire Hunt
Date posted 9 February 2017
Excellent opportunity for an eager, hardworking Team Administrator to join a boutique investment bank in Sydney CBD. This is a permanent role that will suit someone who takes pride in thier work and wants to support a busy team of senior partners.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Administrator with 1-2 years experience to work at a boutique investment bank. Professional services experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate must be extremely organised, efficient and have a friendly nature that will work well in a collaborative team. Good communication skills and positive attitude are critical.
This is a permanent opportunity that ideally looking to start immediately. Candidates with full working rights will only - no working holiday visa's will be considered.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting to senior partners, assisting with any filing, drafting documents and formatting agreements.
- Assisting with events; managing invitations, guest lists, RSVPs.
- General filing, photocopying, scanning and sorting of your author/team’s folders and documents.
- Sorting and distributing daily mail, booking couriers.
- Working in a team and helping other assistants, which includes being able to determine when others need help.
- Calendar management.
- Assisting with any other adhoc admin tasks as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a corporate environment preferably within professional services.
- Be corporately presentated with a high ability to communicate well.
- Positive and friendly attitude with a can-do approach.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Hunt on 02 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.