Team Assistant/ Admin Assistant - Corporate
Salary AUD45000 - AUD55000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 27 February 2017
If you are dynamic, articulate, polished, and hard-working this could be the perfect role for you. The role will be supporting a busy team of 7 with various administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis. Excellent training provided for the right candidate.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable and motivated Administrator/Team Assistant to join a reputable global company. The successful candidate will be supporting a busy team in this challenging and dynamic position. This role would suit someone who wants to progress within an organisation and work in a great team culture.
- Supporting a busy team and seinor management in various administrative tasks
- Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms and taking minutes where required
- Detailed travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Processing Expenses and invoices for the team
- General administration duties as required
- Producing correspondence such as formatting documents and preparing presentations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Any ad-hoc tasks
Proficient Microsoft Office Skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Typing speed of 50wpm and above
- Excellent communication skills are paramount
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritise work requests
- Proactive & diligent with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- At least 2 years experience in a corporate office environment
- Mature-minded and ability to get along with all different types of people
- Self motivated, confident & professional, with high attention to detail
- Degree qualified applicants are preferred
Please ensure you posses the key requirements before applying for this position.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.