Customer Service Officer
Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Bonus
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Claire Murphy
Date posted 28 February 2017
A great opportunity for a Customer Service Officer looking to develop your career and work alongside industry specialists. As a Customer Service Officer you will be working in a fast paced and ever changing environment. You will use your experience to initiate and lead new initiatives in the team and make process improvements
The successful candidate will work closely with the commercial planner and Marketing team on all aspects of achieving the requirements of this role, and you must therefore have a team spirited approach with the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Develop effective customer service strategies through a proven understanding of what customers need to ensure retention and new customer attraction
- Ensure optimal operational processes for forecasting, scheduling, quality monitoring and improvement, work avoidance, customer process design and complaints process
- Manage and analyse business budgets ensuring performance targets are met without compromising quality of service
- Must be efficient with SAGE Database to keep stock Database up to date
- General administration and office management duties; organising staff travel; meeting and greeting guest;preparing office for guest arrivals; general administration duties & reception cover
- Stock management – Liaising with warehouse to conduct regular stocktakes, manage stock rotation and resolving stock related enquiries. Receipting and monitoring incoming shipments.
- Deliveries – Receiving and dispatching orders from the Sydney office.
- Sales Order Processing - Processing export and local orders accurately in SAGE. Communicating with warehouse and customers on any issues.
- Maintaining a polite and positive manner in the office, working successfully within a team and also of your own initiative
- Working alongside marketing and events teams, developing new business strategies
You must highlight the following skills in your application:
- Clear understanding of how to best leverage appropriate customer service.
- At least 3 years experience within Customer Service and administration roles
- You are excellent at multi tasking, time management and highly organised
- Confident working alone and in a team environment, able to think on your feet and grow with the role, team and company
- Able to prioritise & work well under pressure
- Intermediate Microsoft suite skills (Excel, Word)
- Experienced using SAGE or ERP Equivalent (desirable)
- Must have full working rights in Australia: No Working Holiday Visas
To apply please click apply or call Claire Murphy on +61 02 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.