Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 3 March 2017
This firm is looking for an Team Administrator with generalist experience to support the investment advisory team. Based on Williams street, this varied role will have the successful candidate performing comprehensive administrative support for the team. The position will be an ongoing temporary role.
As the Team Administrator for the investment advisory team, you will have experience with internal stakeholder management and a can do attitude. A very high attention to detail is imperative in the role. Team Administrator experience is essential.
- Exercise appropriate judgement, discretion, and initiative through all daily tasks and projects.
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the Legal team, for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc., and informs appropriate individuals on matters to be considered.
- Stay current on projects that the legal team is currently working on and take action or refer issues that are important to moving the projects forward.
- Under general supervision prepare special reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence and other offices to prepare the report/response.
- Utilise strong organisation skills and attention to detail to support all administrative needs of the corporate, contracting and commercial processes and requirements.
- Make arrangements for conferences and meetings and assemble established background materials.
- Will assist in all other reasonable duties as required
- 2+ Years administrative experience.
- Experience of working within the Legal field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong level of organisational, attention to detail and stakeholder management experience.
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8628 2107 for a confidential discussion.