Salary AUD45000 - AUD55000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 5 March 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available in my clients Sydney office for an Admin Assistant to join a busy and close knit team.
This role will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support to a team of 7.
- Word processing, document preparation and drafting/editing correspondence
- Electronic diary management (Outlook), including organising travel arrangements
- Financials, including time entry, invoice entry, bill preparation and processing
- Liaising with both internal and external clients as required
- General administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and scanning
To be successful in this role, you will have 1-2 years experience as an Administrator or Team Assistant - preferably in a professional services firm. You will possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), demonstrate an eye for detail and strong initiative. You enjoy being busy and relish the opportunity to exercise your proven time management and organisational skills. You pride yourself on your exceptional client service and enthusiastic approach to all set tasks. Technically, you will demonstrate intermediate proficiency in the MS Suite and possess a minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
The ability to work well and enjoy a team environment coupled with a "proactive can do" attitude will secure your success in this role.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.